Return Policy & Procedure
To qualify for return a spare part must be within the spare parts warranty term and or have been purchased in the last 30 days. A 20% restocking fee applies to all non-warranty returns. Please be advised, return approval is predicated upon the return policy of our suppliers.
To return a spare part to Edmac, please follow the below process.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin return process.
- Once your email is received and reviewed, an Edmac representative will email a document containing a RMA reference number to include with the merchandise being sent back as well as list any other necessary return instructions as long as your return is found to meet the aforementioned guidelines.
- Customer to ship returns to Edmac per instructions in email. Customer pays shipping charges on return items unless otherwise specified.
- Upon receipt and inspection of item, Edmac will credit customer's account, ship a replacement spare part, or credit customer's credit card less a 20% restocking fee .(restocking fee does not apply to approved warranty claims)
- Or Edmac may deny return if the spare part is not returned in like new condition or does not meet warranty requirements (like new condition does not apply to warranty claims)